To achieve qualitative results by addressing objectives of the national curriculum, socio-educational needs and interest of the learners with the help of devoted professionals and congenial school environment in terms of physical, psychological and educational aspects.
- To provide quality school education
- To recognize individual talent and provide an opportunity to explore it
- To develop students as self-directed learners
- To meet maximum needs and expectations of all stakeholders
- To meet the level-wise needs of the students through educational/instructional activities
- To lay maximum emphasis on life-wide education and leadership development
- To promote applied and multidimensional learning with holistic development of the students
- To promote positive transformation of learning
- To provide the foundation for preparing responsible global citizens with leadership and capability of adapting in diverse/different environments and situation
- To establish Golden Peak as a learning platform for creative, behavioural/practical and positive thinking
- To make learning fun rather than a burden/stress
- Respecting Diversity, Coping in Adversity
- Team Spirit, Collaboration and Cooperation
- Compassion and Empathy
- Morality, Integrity and Spirituality
- Respect and gratefulness
- Responsibility, Accountability and Credibility
- Honesty and Sincerity
- Positive Thinking, Motivation and Inspiration
- Continual Enhancement for Positive Vibration
- Committed for Academic Excellence
- Humanity and Philanthropy
- Continual Improvement for Positive Change
From The Principal
Dear Parents/Guardians, students, community members and all well wishers, Greetings and a very warm welcome to Golden Peak High School (GPHS). It is not a hidden fact that practical education with a quality based teaching and learning environment is a demand of all parents as well as students in twenty first century. GPHS has specially designed courses and activities to make students the best in every field they continue when they are in school and also after they finish the school.
– Chhatra Mani Rai
Facilities and Organizations
Occasional classes related to counseling, motivating, time management, positive thinking, behavioral change, etc from professionals and experts of the respective sector.
Introduction to GPHS
Golden Peak High School (GPHS) is a Top school in Kathmandu valley established with the sole iron determination of providing excellence in teaching. Learning with quality education and practical knowledge. Recognized as one of the top school in Kathmandu by the parents GPHS has been providing its services since 1991 A.D in Saraswatinagar, Chabhil, Kathmandu. Click here to follow our Facebook page for daily news and posts.
We believe that the students active in creative arts, like music, drama and visual arts tend to be open-minded, eccentric and think outside of the box. Student get knowledge during regular classes and practice those knowledge during Extracurricular Activities.
Technology In the Classroom
What Parents are Saying
"I am very happy that my child is progressing day by day and the way the school respects parents' feedback is outstanding."
"One of the Best School in Kathmandu, I enrolled my nephew on this School. He was very poor in his studies and discipline. Now, he is elected as Student Council Member (2076). What a transformation!! Thank you GPHS."
"I am happy that GPHS has helped my child learn the depth in the learning process and its implementation for better life"