Welcome to Golden Peak High School (GPHS)
Golden Peak High School is an English medium school established in 1991 A.D. It is located at a very convenient place at Saraswatinagar, Chabahil, Kathmandu. The school has stimulating, vibrant and genial environment. It is free from harmful dust and sound pollution. There is enough space/ground for extra co-curricular activities. This institution is established with sole iron determination for imparting quality education to the students.
Golden peak prides in being one of the top schools in Kathmandu. We provide Life-wide Quality Education with excellence to create a new generation of leaders and professionals with a caring and responsible attitude to society, inside and outside the typical spectrum.
To achieve qualitative results by addressing objectives of the national curriculum, socio-educational needs and interest of the learners with the help of devoted professionals and congenial school environment in terms of physical, psychological and educational aspects.
- To provide quality school education
- To recognize individual talent and provide an opportunity to explore it
- To develop students as self-directed learners
- To meet maximum needs and expectations of all stakeholders
- To meet the level-wise needs of the students through educational/instructional activities
- To lay maximum emphasis on life-wide education and leadership development
- To promote applied and multidimensional learning with holistic development of the students
- To promote positive transformation of learning
- To provide the foundation for preparing responsible global citizens with leadership and capability of adapting in diverse/different environments and situation
- To establish Golden Peak as a learning platform for creative, behavioural/practical and positive thinking
- To make learning fun rather than a burden/stress
- Respecting Diversity, Coping in Adversity
- Team Spirit, Collaboration and Cooperation
- Compassion and Empathy
- Morality, Integrity and Spirituality
- Respect and gratefulness
- Responsibility, Accountability and Credibility
- Honesty and Sincerity
- Positive Thinking, Motivation and Inspiration
- Continual Enhancement for Positive Vibration
- Committed for Academic Excellence
- Humanity and Philanthropy
- Continual Improvement for Positive Change
Our News & Announcements
Here are the latest news and event updates from GPHS. Please tune in to get updated.
GPHS Student council visit to Pabitra Samaj Sewa
It was a joy unrivaled with a touch of humanity sprouting in us as GPHS student council was cordially received by 'Pabitra Samaj Sewa'. An orphanage , old age home and a heaven-like shelter to some disabled kids all under one roof taking care of each other had us...
Glory of Golden Jamboree 2079
Golden Peak Jamboree has been a real buzz for some years and after almost three years of hiatus we got together to make it happen with grace. Parents,Students,teachers and all the distinguished guests witnessed this historic event in awe. Our students' hard-work and...
Grand Celebration of Children’s Day in GPHS
Golden Peak High School has celebrated 58th Children day with the theme “'Foundation of Child-Friendly Society: Responsible Family, Accountable Government” among various students’ leadership development programs along with awareness generating messages regarding child...
From The Principal
Dear Parents/Guardians, students, community members and all well wishers, Greetings and a very warm welcome to Golden Peak High School (GPHS). It is not a hidden fact that practical education with a quality based teaching and learning environment is a demand of all parents as well as students in twenty first century. GPHS has specially designed courses and activities to make students the best in every field they continue when they are in school and also after they finish the school.
– Chhatra Mani Rai
Our Upcoming Curricular Events & Activities
May – 2022
Republic Day of Nepal
May – 2022
World Tobacco Day
June – 2022
Student Council Election
June – 2022
World Environment Day
June – 2022
National Day for Racial Discrimination and Untouchability
June – 2022
World Child Labours day
Facilities and Organizations
Occasional classes related to counseling, motivating, time management, positive thinking, behavioral change, etc from professionals and experts of the respective sector.
Introduction to GPHS
Golden Peak High School (GPHS) is a Top school in Kathmandu valley established with the sole iron determination of providing excellence in teaching. Learning with quality education and practical knowledge. Recognized as one of the top school in Kathmandu by the parents GPHS has been providing its services since 1991 A.D in Saraswatinagar, Chabhil, Kathmandu. Click here to follow our Facebook page for daily news and posts.
We believe that the students active in creative arts, like music, drama and visual arts tend to be open-minded, eccentric and think outside of the box. Student get knowledge during regular classes and practice those knowledge during Extracurricular Activities.
Technology In the Classroom
What Parents are Saying
"I am very happy that my child is progressing day by day and the way the school respects parents' feedback is outstanding."
"One of the Best School in Kathmandu, I enrolled my nephew on this School. He was very poor in his studies and discipline. Now, he is elected as Student Council Member (2076). What a transformation!! Thank you GPHS."
"I am happy that GPHS has helped my child learn the depth in the learning process and its implementation for better life"