To achieve qualitative results by addressing objectives of the national curriculum, socio-educational needs and interest of the learners with the help of devoted professionals and congenial school environment in terms of physical, psychological and educational aspects.
- To provide quality school education
- To recognize individual talent and provide an opportunity to explore it
- To develop students as self-directed learners
- To meet maximum needs and expectations of all stakeholders
- To meet the level-wise needs of the students through educational/instructional activities
- To lay maximum emphasis on life-wide education and leadership development
- To promote applied and multidimensional learning with holistic development of the students
- To promote positive transformation of learning
- To provide the foundation for preparing responsible global citizens with leadership and capability of adapting in diverse/different environments and situation
- To establish Golden Peak as a learning platform for creative, behavioural/practical and positive thinking
- To make learning fun rather than a burden/stress
- Respecting Diversity, Coping in Adversity
- Team Spirit, Collaboration and Cooperation
- Compassion and Empathy
- Morality, Integrity and Spirituality
- Respect and gratefulness
- Responsibility, Accountability and Credibility
- Honesty and Sincerity
- Positive Thinking, Motivation and Inspiration
- Continual Enhancement for Positive Vibration
- Committed for Academic Excellence
- Humanity and Philanthropy
- Continual Improvement for Positive Change
From The Principal
Dear Parents/Guardians, students, community members and all well wishers, Greetings and a very warm welcome to Golden Peak High School (GPHS). It is not a hidden fact that practical education with a quality based teaching and learning environment is a demand of all parents as well as students in twenty first century. GPHS has specially designed courses and activities to make students the best in every field they continue when they are in school and also after they finish the school.
– Chhatra Mani Rai
Facilities and Organizations
Occasional classes related to counseling, motivating, time management, positive thinking, behavioral change, etc from professionals and experts of the respective sector.
Introduction to GPHS
Golden Peak High School (GPHS) is a Top school in Kathmandu valley established with the sole iron determination of providing excellence in teaching. Learning with quality education and practical knowledge. Recognized as one of the top school in Kathmandu by the parents GPHS has been providing its services since 1991 A.D in Saraswatinagar, Chabhil, Kathmandu. Click here to follow our Facebook page for daily news and posts.
We believe that the students active in creative arts, like music, drama and visual arts tend to be open-minded, eccentric and think outside of the box. Student get knowledge during regular classes and practice those knowledge during Extracurricular Activities.
Technology In the Classroom
What Parents are Saying
It’s pretty good over here. My son is quite weak. He was in different school before he came here. However, he seems to have improved a lot since he came to this school. He is good at study now. Everything’s fine. My daughter is doing the best. As she has been here at Golden Peak since the beginning, she has always been good at study. My son joined this school just in grade 8 but he’s doing really well.
It’s almost four years since my son joined this school. Compared to the past, I have found his take on education and learning really changed and progressive. I believe that my son is acquiring the education which is in accord with the educational quality that is required by the global standard.
Bookish knowledge isn’t everything. I wish the existing education system would be able to catch up with technology that would make the students more creative and practical. Being familiar with the prescribed text books isn’t enough, the knowledge of the students has to be compatible with the current demand of the global education.